Wayne Milicich presents a course on:
Access the nervous systems natural learning process to develop internal feedback systems and facilitate sustainable subconscious change using accelerated motor learning and adult education principles.
This course will introduce new knowledge and new concepts for behaviour change to help take your clinical practice and your results to another level. This is a QUICK and SIMPLE process for immediate clinical application.
MODULE 1: 2 days
BEST BALANCE AND STABILITY IN GRAVITY. (Using the Flat Footed Squat and all primary movements, develop the ability to carry the bodys center of mass with perfect stability in gravity for all movements and postures to satisfy tasks of daily living) Discover ideal body state.
You will learn:
- A behaviour change process using applied adult education principles.
- An accelerated motor learning system to bring about change, quickly and easily.
- Previously unidentified underlying root causes of joint hyper-mobility and hypo-mobility, muscle tightness, weakness and imbalance.
- You will understand how to apply all of the above to solve and help PREVENT ongoing spine, hip, knee and lower leg/foot problems for your patients. Think of it as another strategy to complement and enhance your current effective strategies.
The POSTURE of STRESS and the physical stress of CONCIOUS GOOD POSTURE
You will learn:
- That good movement results in good posture by default at a subconscious level.
- The dual effect that STRESS and CONSCIOUS GOOD POSTURE have on the respiratory and musculo-skeletal system.
- A new and simple concept for abdominal core function. (The powerful effect of Qi or Chi from the martial arts)
To Register please Contact; Wayne Milicich, Ph 07 8583040 email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your Ph number with your contact details. Course details provided to all enquiries to these courses. (12 people max for each course)